 General / 25802
Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 04:28:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

John,

Great job on the Chateau, I stumbled across it this morning on Brickshelf
and was very impressed with the ornate details around the doors and windows.
Is it gray or white? The pictures kind of make it hard to tell.

Thanks, JT.  (Already apologized for the pic quality:/)  It is mostly white;
the corners, base, and trim are gray (too bad it isn't all gray; how nuts would
that be to have *that* many gray 1x2x2 windows!)  As it is, the chateau uses
330 1x2x2 white windows.

It's a nice piece of work, J2. Kind of narrow, though, you should consider
making it a bit wider.

That's a lot of windows, I can see why you credited LD for making it possible.

++Lar