 General / 25822
Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:22:52 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Sorry the pics are rather big and fuzzy-- but here it is-- enjoy!

Wow!  I likey!  :]

What did you use for the columns on the front?

Ah, the $64 question:-)  That is a 2x2x8 Scala column, seen here as the
table pedestal:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3116 .  I paid more than a
King's ransom to collect enough of those babies....

They look like
they're one piece, whereas the ones on the back look like
"normal" 2x2 round bricks.

Also I believe the conical trees used to come in two sizes.
Which ones did you use?

I used the small ones, which I believe are available in bulk now (mine
are from the old tree and flower pack/set)

And where do the super-tall trees come from?

The Cyprus trees are from the  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7835

-John

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada