 General / 25784
Re: New S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
I received the January Shop at Home catalog today.  All of the new LoM sets
are shown as are the Mosaic and the new Dragon figure.

Probably the biggest news is the Train building contest.  Three age groups:
7-12, 13-17, 18+  The winners will have their designs document and published
by LEGO on lego.com plus receive $100 worth of LEGO product.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Well everyone, I consider my designs to be simple enough for LEGO to gobble
up. But I too would like some recognition for my designs, if LEGO should
incorporate these 'ideas' into future Train sets. But I agree that 'It is
our responsibility, the Trainiacs, to inject some life back into the Trains
theme'. Should this be TLC's real intent, count me in. -Harvey