 General / 25774
Re: New S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi writes:

"Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused,
or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or
use or redemption of any prize."

Whew. Well for a sec there I thought I wouldn't be able to enter my "poke
your eye out with a sharp stick flatcar load"...

Also, while reading the fine print I stumbled across a phrase that amused me.
"LEGO® has the right to alter winning designs at its discretion in order to
create building instructions for the Grand Prize winning models, prior to
posting the instructions online." I wonder how much some of the designs
we have seen here would be altered before publication.

Based on what we've seen in the mania magazines, I suspect the answer would
be "potentially quite a bit".

++Lar