 General / 25773
Re: Moviemaker Set Video Clips (WAS: Lego review in US News & World Report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:28:28 GMT

OK This is not the best thing out there but for some people STUDIOS is just
fine. I dont think that LEGO intended for adults to by as many of these as
we all did. You must remind your self that this is a first run program.
There will be updates to solve some of the problems.
I cant help you on sound cause I have had no problems
For the Binoculars make sure that the green part is transparent in Photoshop
and save it as a BMP to what ever folder you want. In Studio goto Titles set
as background.

Over all If you want to make some good longer movies the prepare to spend
like $500 to $1000 for programes and a good camera like Adobe Premiere
,Adobe Photoshop And Adobe After Effects.

I just got these for my next project.

You can see my films at http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

Robert
Lego Carnage