 General / 25781
Re: New S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:17:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Looks like the Neals have all of the age categories covered, so look out for a
1-2-3 sweep;^D

<butts in>

No way! Even though I don't own *any* train sets, look out for the Raw
Material Shifter in the 13-17 category. I don't really think I need those
unimportant pieces like wheels or track.. I've found a way around them.