 General / 25362
Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:02:07 GMT

Wow.  I just got online for the specific purpose of asking the question.  I
expect at least 5 or 10 sets, including a few big ones for X-Mas and I'm
tyring to figure out where to put em.

"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message
news:G5L1KE.B92@lugnet.com...
I am getting buried under empty set boxes. Yet I am reticent to throw them
away for some reason. Right now I cut up the small ones and store them in
the larger ones. Unfortunately, I am running out of space to store the • large
ones too. (Actually I have already run out of space)

I was wondering what you do with them? Do most people throw them out? Cut
them up? Or keep each one in imaculate condition?

Any advice?

Kev Z

  What do you do with your empty boxes?

I am getting buried under empty set boxes. Yet I am reticent to throw them away for some reason. Right now I cut up the small ones and store them in the larger ones. Unfortunately, I am running out of space to store the large ones too. (Actually I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)