 General / 25335
25334  |  25336
Subject:
200,000? (was: Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :( )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:09:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

Any advice from you AFOLs? I would really appreciate it. Later.

Like some others have said "Don't sell your LEGO!".  Fortunately for me my
parents kept my LEGO in their attic for 13 years figuring it would be good for
grandkids someday.  Thanks to them I still have my Classic Space collection
along with some other cool bits and pieces.  Funny thing was I used to think I
had a huge collection when I was a kid.  Compared to my collection now its
nothing but even then many of the figs and parts are every important to me.

Any way I hope you stay but if you don't I hope you return some day.

   Likewise.  Good short-list advice, the only better possibly being
   "Don't turn to the dark side!  Don't do it!"...but if you must go
   to your Dark Ages, go knowing it'll be there for you when you come
   out (and so, of course, will LUGnet, the friendliest place in the
   world!).

   But my posting was not simply to "Me Too." It was to point this
   out:

   Eric's post is LUGnet's 200,000th.  According to the website.
   Yay!

   best

   Lindsay