 General / 25334
Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:11:15 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Hey man it happens.  What can I say I went through an approximately 13 year
dark age (Nearly as long as you have been alive!).

<snip>

If video games are your thing then I guess that is one of kids mosts popular
passtimes nowadays.  (Old crotchety voice) "In my day, we had to go to the
arcade to play video games!  And they cost a quarter, God damn it!".

<grabs Eric, wrestles his head off, sticks an enormous fake white beard on
his neck, shoves the head back on, and hands him a 4L dark grey "lightsaber
blade" rod for a cane.>

There, much better.