 General / 25307
Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:05:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sergio Guerra writes:
Hi Lugnet users,

I am moving next week and like Lego fans always do, they pack up their Lego.
I am 15 years old and I have been actively collecting Lego since December
1996 up to now. But, I haven't even looked inside my cabinet since this
summer, I've been more interested in Nintendo lately. With this moving going
on and decreased interest in Lego these days, I don't know if I should even
put them back together. Maybe I will have renewed interest once I've
reassembled the sets, but I don't know if I will even have the motivation to
do that. Is this what's it's like to enter a <gasp> DARK AGE? I'm now also
even starting to feel embarrassed to fool with Lego in front of my friends,
who all still own Lego and liked Lego for as long as I have. Any thoughts on
this? Any advice from you AFOLs? I would really appreciate it. Later.

--==Sergio==--

I have two things to say:
1. hold on to all of your lego, you will regret it if you don't. You will
hit an age when you don't feel 'embarrassed' about it.
2. best of luck

Jonathan