 General / 25319
Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 04:21:02 GMT

Hey man....for one thing you're getting way too serious about this.  I'm
currently 19 and I am IN the stage you talk about being worried of
falling into.  When I moved away from home to go to college last year
Ieft ll my LEGO behind at home and haven't had the time to get it or the
money to buy new stuff either.

Currently I own one 7141 Naboo Fighter that I just keep displayed on a
shelf.  [After about 4 months away from home last year I was feeling so
LEGO deprived that against my better financial judgement I just HAD to
have SOMETHING LEGO].  I am quite certain that in 2 or so years when I'm
done school I'll be able to have time and some resources to re-start my
interest in the hobby.

--
-TiM
NB, CA