 General / 23848
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:41:33 GMT

Thanks very much!

My constructive criticisms:

(1) The edge lines don't stand out well enough for these colors:
Teal - 3
Brown - 6
Turquoise - 11
Purple - 22
and several other colors could also be improved by more
contrastive edge lines.

(2) The dark transparent blue - 33 is too reddish.
(The main color, not the edge line color which is fine.)

(3) I agree with Jon Kozan that the "tan" (*) looks too dark,
and the default color is closer to the real "tan" (*) color.

(*) I think the word "beige" is more apt.  Does anyone really
think the word "tan" is better for this color?

/Eric M/