 General / 17436
Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:41:17 GMT

I bought the Battleship too.  Surprisingly (or not), it was missing 10 2x4
gray bricks.  I also found that if you pushed the turret gun pieces through
the back of the 'technic' 2-stud, it splits the brick (I was seeing if it
would fit so as to be more stable, and it almost did).

Randy

--

Randy Anchikoski
bigguy@teradesigns.tzo.com