 General / 17462
Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:12:56 GMT

"Earls HouseHold" <brandone@mounet.com> writes:

"Randy Anchikoski" <ranch@writeme.com> wrote in message
I bought the Battleship too.  Surprisingly (or not), it was missing 10 2x4
gray bricks

My experience has been the oposite.  In the three sets  mentioned, I have a
large number of extra parts, mostly 1x1 or 1x2.  I supected that these parts
are to be used in building the alternate models on the box of the
Battleship, but since The Combat Team had no alternates, but still had extra
parts I'm unsure what they mean.  None the less, I always like to find extra
parts.

I've always found extra parts in Megabloks sets. Heck, one of the Battleship
sets I bought had an entire extra bag of parts (the one with the wheels,
red trapezoids, antennae, etc.). I only hope some poor kid isn't missing
the bag from his set!

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/