 General / 17225
17224  |  17226
Subject:
Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 04:55:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I never thought I would really praise these things...

But...

Has anyone seen the new MB Pokemon sets? Now, I'll grant you, I don't care
for the subject matter, but what they are doing with them!

They have these great picture frame trays, designed for making mosaics, and
the Charizard has tons of Orange bricks.

The potential for new or unusual colors is incredible.

I sort of wish LEGO would do something like this, at least from time to
time.  Not a whole theme, but a few special sets, just every once inawhile,
just for the special colors.

Rob

--My best reply address is robdye@writeme.com