 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 380
Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:13:28 GMT

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> writes:

Careful with the red,white and navy speedboat, the colour in the navy blocks
is not consistent, as it wasn't in the extra light tan plates in one of the
battleship sets.

Look carefully at the instructions and bricks for the speedboat. There
are actually black & dark blue pieces in it, and the two are *very* close
in colour. It had me fuming until I noticed that there were actually two
colours. Then it all went together consistently, but you need good light
to separate the pieces.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/