 General / 23999
Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:36:45 GMT

In the three sets  mentioned, I have a
large number of extra parts, mostly 1x1 or 1x2

When I finished building the MB USS Kittyhawk (aircraft carrier), I found I
had over 60 unused pieces of all shapes and sizes spread over a number of
plastic bags (so there is no question of getting an accidental extra whole
bag of parts). It's the first MB set I've built, so I don't know how typical
this is.

Kerry