 General / 17239
Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:01:48 GMT

"Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com> writes:
Has anyone seen the new MB Pokemon sets?
I cringed visibly after reading those tow words.  I use MB 2x2 white
tiles all the time (blasphemy, I know), but Pokemon?!?
--Bram

please FUT lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands