 General / 17459
Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:26:48 GMT

Dave,

Ya, that's what I tried to do.  I know (now) that it doesn't fit, but it
_almost_ did.  I didn't notice the split until after I'd done it, then I
thought 'I guess I had better not do this'.  My point is, I suppose, that
with LEGO you wouldn't be able to get as far as wrecking a brick because you
would have to force it so hard that it would hurt.  With MegaBloks plastic,
you can fairly easily force a piece and it'll go with the result of breaking
the piece.  Personally I think MegaBloks is on the right track with some of
their stuff.  If only their plastic was more LEGO/Tyco-like...

Randy

--

Randy Anchikoski
bigguy@teradesigns.tzo.com
"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Randy Anchikoski writes:
A 1x1 cylinder would click into place with LEGO.  It would
take a strong set of fingers to break either of those pieces.

  I don't understand, though; are you trying to push the gun piece through • the
back of the "technic-ish" brick?  Since that's not how it's supposed to • fit, I
don't see how it's a problem that it doesn't fit that way...

     Dave!