 General / 17435
Re: Auczilla XI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rogelio Garingo writes:

Does anybody got their winnings from Auczilla XI? It seems to be taking so
long.

Good things take time.  Patience is needed when awaiting Auczilla auction
shipments; don't get too concerned as you package will arrive eventually.

More specificially, email I received on April 9 (one week ago from today) from
Auczilla stated that all packages were ready to be shipped.  Hopefully all
packages were shipped out by now and we can all begin to watch for our packages
in the coming week or two.

__Kevin Salm__