 General / 12790
Re: Are they blind???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:51:57 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

Are my parents blind?!
This Christmas I got NO I repeat NO Lego.
Gee I wonder if they have noticed that 6 ft long Lego ship sitting on the top
bed of my bunk bed. Maybe they just thought that 4558 Metroliner was my gift,
maybe they thought the dog dragged in that 1998 catalouge showing all the RESQ
sets, maybe they just thought that Ship was made out of Balsa wood, maybe they
just thought I needed more sweaters......
*sigh* Well there is always next year!

Well, I hardly get any LEGO for anything anymore, unless I can get my
NLSO (Soon to be wife) to buy me some. She is building my sets now,
though. My parents have not gotten my LEGO for many moons. Welcome to
the club!

Scott "Ah, I will buy them for myself!" Sanburn
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html