 General / 12789
12788  |  12790
Subject:
More January 2000 S@H Catalog Observations... Paradisia and Pirates oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:52:39 GMT

I just noticed a few things that had not been mentioned yet in the 2000 S@H
Catalog.

1.  Page 5 - Item K6000 - Knight's Shield and Sword Set.

    This is a Kids sized Sword and Shield with King Leo's Lion on the Shield.
(So much for LEGO promoting non-violent toys, now they have life sized violent
toys)

2.  Page 20 - Accessory Pack's - They are all still listed but with LIMITED
QUANTITIES!  ORDER NOW!  at the top of the page.

    Obviously All the packs are on their way out but if Brad come's through
with bulk ordering for us I say who cares (depending on what and how we order
of course).

3.  Page 26 and 27 - Paradisia and Pirates are Back!!!

    Well not really but it looks like they found some small sets lying around.
    Paradisia 6417 - Jumping Course is available in Limited Quantities.
    Pirates   1747 - Pirates Treasure Surprise also in Limited Quantities.

Otherwise I think most of the rest has already been mentioned.

Eric Kingsley,

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/