 General / 12788
12787  |  12789
Subject:
Are they blind???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:51:11 GMT

Are my parents blind?!
This Christmas I got NO I repeat NO Lego.
Gee I wonder if they have noticed that 6 ft long Lego ship sitting on the top
bed of my bunk bed. Maybe they just thought that 4558 Metroliner was my gift,
maybe they thought the dog dragged in that 1998 catalouge showing all the RESQ
sets, maybe they just thought that Ship was made out of Balsa wood, maybe they
just thought I needed more sweaters......
*sigh* Well there is always next year!

Erin
--
In a recent poll 27% of minifigs said Tombraider was taking up to much
of Erin's time.