 General / 12863
Re: Are they blind???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:51:08 GMT

Here's a hint for those of you who aren't getting enough Lego for
holidays - give your parents, or wife, or whomever a list of "sets
I want and promise not to buy".

For Christmas, make that list in October or so.  Put it on your web
pages, or print it out and stick it on the fridge.

I did this. It was fairly hard to stick to the list and not get any of
the sets, but I did, and it paid off hugely.  My wife kept the list
and told anyone who asked her what to get (apparently I'm hard to shop
for), and I think I may have set a record this year in number of sets
received... 66 (39 of which are sort of a fluke).  Plus 3 Lego-related
books.  I'll post a picture and a set list in a bit.

-r'm