 General / 12801
Re: Are they blind???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 05:05:12 GMT

"Jonathan Little" <piano254@aol.com> writes:
PS My condolences to all of those who had to go lego-less this holiday
season. :(

The only LEGO under our tree was provided by me...(8480, and a couple
days later, my 8299 arrived.  I got both for 50% off.)  I did get the
Ultimate LEGO Book from my brother, though, which is great!
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.