 General / 12795
Re: Are they blind???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:25:23 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

Are my parents blind?!
This Christmas I got NO I repeat NO Lego.
Gee I wonder if they have noticed that 6 ft long Lego ship sitting on the top
bed of my bunk bed. Maybe they just thought that 4558 Metroliner was my gift,
maybe they thought the dog dragged in that 1998 catalouge showing all the RESQ
sets, maybe they just thought that Ship was made out of Balsa wood, maybe they
just thought I needed more sweaters......
*sigh* Well there is always next year!

Erin

My story is a bit different. I wasn't expecting any Lego for Christmas. My
parents have been telling me for months that they don't know what I have,
need, or want and that they weren't going to get me any. However, they did
continually ask me what I wanted, and I always told them that I wanted gift
certificates to some store that sold Lego. That's the only thing I told
them. I had no luck, however. Not one gift certificate. Not one single 2x4
brick under the tree. I'm forced to wait until my birthday (which is about
six months away) and try again.

-Jonathan

PS My condolences to all of those who had to go lego-less this holiday
season. :(