 Games / LEGO Media / *86 (-86)
  Re: Got Lego Island for ten bucks

(...) You can find these dogs in Belville sets. The cats appear mostly in Belville sets, but have also been found in Scala, Castle, and Model Team, and one currently appears in set 6326, Town Folks. (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Got Lego Island for ten bucks

I had no intention of ever buying this game but for ten bucks I decided I could give it away and not feel like I wasted much while making some kids day. But it was alot cooler than I thought. (However the customization of vehicles is null) I really (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Re: Is this any good?

(...) SimTheme Park (that's what they call it in the US) is supposed to be pretty good, but not at all realistic. If you want the ultimate theme park game, get Roller Coaster Tycoon. LEGOLand looks very cool, because it combines LEGO and theme (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

  Is this any good?

It's around in the UK now, 30GBP. How does it compare to, say, Theme Park? (which to be honest I have never played, but hear it quite good) Huw (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

(...) Yeah, my kids laughed themselves silly about that. It's just you and two big rocket engines, blasting through the racecourse. :) Don't get stuck in a corner. It's a pain to get out, because you can't back up. Steve (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi again, I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not LEGOs intention (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Hi all, I hope this is news for the LEGO Racers fans. I contacted LEGO Media (via e-mail) to find out how many cheats there are. They really gave me some of them, check them out: (...) If you want to, read the entire reply I recieved from LEGO Media (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) No problem! (...) Hmm... I definitely saw it in the Florida LIC (1), but I have some vague memories of seeing it in a regular toy store; perhaps in a computer store as well. I'm not sure... sorry... maybe someone in .market.shopping can help (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) Thanks Shiri, In what types of store is it available (e.g. toy stores, computer stores, S@H only)? My wife is visiting the US next week and I would like her to pick me up a copy. Grahame (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  LEGO Creator System: Knights' Kingdom

Republication of LEGO MEDIA press release of Feb 16, 2000: (URL) Media Announces New Build-and-Play CD-ROM Game, LEGO Creator System: Knights' Kingdom Follow-up title to the popular LEGO CreatorTM CD-ROM builds on all-new LEGO Castle play range (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.lego.announce) !

  Re: LEGO CREATOR V2

Markus Wolf skrev i meddelandet ... (...) What speed is your computer? Do you get hardware acceleration in CREATOR? We (my kids and I) have played quite a bit with CREATOR, and we've managed to fly all right (try to make it home before the dynamite (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO CREATOR V2

(...) That sounds great. I just got the first Lego creator and I'm somewhat disappointed with the inability to turn bricks at certain axis and controlling the minifig through the environment. BTW, has anyone figured out how to pilot a flying vehicle (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.general)

  Tunnel transport

Can anyone here please tell me how to use the tunnel transport? I can't figure out how to make it transport things around:( I quite like the game, although it is running a bit slow on my K62-300, but that could be due to the general state of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  LEGO CREATOR V2

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I was looking at a set of promotional catalogue pages that were sent to a 'local' toy shop, and saw that there will be a new version of Creator being released this year, with what appears to be an (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.general)

  Re: Heh. I need better glasses.

(...) I'd like to hear your impressions once you've played the game, to see if anyone else shares my opinion. I bought it very soon after it was released and played a mission or so every now and then, but was more occupied with other games during (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Heh. I need better glasses.

I just thought I wanted to share this with you. After spending two days battling with Rock Raiders to make it run (after selecting mission, it simply died) I finally figured out, that I had to select my graphics card:) Haven't formed an opinion of (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) It's here in the US... -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  LEGOland Game Out Yet?

Has the LEGOland game been released yet? If so, it hasn't made it to this part of the world but all the others have (Racers, Friends, Rock Raiders etc.). Grahame (in New Zealand) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  Lego Loco Multi-Player Host Session

Folks! We are ready to host the most splendiferous Lego Loco session EVER!! I will be on from right now until late tonight. My IP address is: 209.86.39.36 I am assuming that all I need to do is enter my IP address in as the host and you will find (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  Re: Loading Lego Loco

(...) I vote for "may not". :) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

(...) ha! I think it's safe for me to say that that wasn't it. just funny to me how much it looks like the minifig generator on steroids... I like how their characters move. Anyway, my work was more like product concepts of the plastic kind. ..and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Loading Lego Loco

(...) No prob... the way to figure out where a post should go would be to look at the newsgroup hierarchy from the web interface... read the group charters to get a sense for what is and isn't OK. Reading the lugnet.cad charter would have quickly (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.admin.general)

Hi, We bought an unopenend Lego Loco at a discount store and I can't get it to load on the computer. Install shield comes on, runs for awhile, shutsdown and then my computer runs super slow until I reboot. Any ideas or suggestions for me to try. (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  Re: Lego Racers too violent?

(...) The cannon is there because Lego doesn't make military toys! Dave! (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Lego Racers too violent?

Oil slicks, faster engines and shields, perhaps. But why the cannon? Nik is in the test track as we speak, firing cannonballs at the grandstand audience. Sigh. At least they didn't simulate blood and guts. I do like some of the effects (if you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

(...) Fess up, was THAT the consulting gig you did? <grins, ducks and runs... Suz will probably never tell what she did, that would be a violation of contract, I imagine> (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

I'm not sure when LMI put up the link, but it was news to me. So I did a search here before posting. I did find this from a while back: (URL) this download site lacked the extra info of the developer's dedicated area. Looks like it's been getting (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: LEGO Racers demo

Wow! The demo is finally available on the LEGO site? I d/l'd this *weeks* ago on a 3D game site... Build On! John Matthews Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:FnFtJ0.LLw@lugnet.com... (...) available at (...) commercial: (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  LEGO Racers demo

A downloadable demo (12.7 MB) of the PC version of LEGO Racers is available at (URL) The download actually comes from developer High- voltage software's site where there's a summary, reviews and a US TV commercial: (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.general)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) I have the full version. We tried it last night on our Mac through Virtual PC. It ran fine (mostly). I think the concept of an audio/performance construction kit is neat. The girls' dialogue however, was disappointing. A very weak and (IMO) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

Taya's playing with the real thing as I type this. Seems OK, I guess. Very not at all brick related, but we knew that. So far it hasn't repeated a sequence, stuff seems to be happening, so I guess it's like an interactive adventure of sorts. (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Re: LEGO Racers on Playstation

Greetings and Best wishes for this time of year :) Played LEGO Racers a fair bit today and well it is extrememly enjoyable :) If you've played Mario Kart on Nintendo 64, its very similar style of game. With the exception that you can of cours ebuild (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  seems like another sign for Rock Raiders being a Space theme...

Hi, I got Lego Rock Raiders today, maybe someone else mentioned elsewhere on lugnet before, but the new CD-Rom is totally based on a new space theme idea. The story is that the Rock Raiders crew is just cruising around IN SPACE and suddenly gets (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

I bought it for my 7 yr old Daughter for Christmas, on the grounds that she likes Scala and is into pop music in a big way. Its also fairly unusual to find games for kids that are not drawing/painting/story books/adventure type things, so it should (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  lca to vca & editing

Hi, I've noticed the lca files are really vca files. Does anyone know of a shareware 3d editor that can handle vca files? RSJ (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) Only sort of. I mean, they're only sort-of Scala characters. I'm not making any comment on the mouthiness part. The characters do not directly represent any Scala doll I've seen. Heck, they're multi-racial. Scala doesn't do that! (...) I'm (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) We got one. Now I am wondering how they knew who to send it to? Did they pick names at random? Or did they look for girls names (though mine was adressed to me, not my daughter). Anyway, I played it. My overall impression is a ggood game, even (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) We got this. Seems kind of surprisingly savvy marketing which one just doesn't *expect* from the company we all know and love (to complain about). (...) I posed that question to Taya, and she pondered a bit, then said "well duh, these are (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) I didn't get a copy of that software (did see it yesterday at Office Depot), but I think your sound problem could be remedied by going into Quicktime in Control Panel and setting the "sound out" feature to from Directsound to waveOut (or (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

So, did anyone else get a demo copy of LEGO Friends? It's pretty cheesy, but the worst part is that the subject matter has *nothing* to do with LEGO. The only associations I can find are: 1. 'LEGO' in the title 2. The falling-bricks animated credit (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  When is it due?

Yesterday while placing some final Holiday orders over at S@H, I wanted to order the LEGOLand CD-ROM game. The rep said it isn't due until April. Now, what I was wondering, and forgot to ask, was if this is due to a backorder, or if the game was (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

  Question about chess crdom king minifig

Can someone please either scan in the instrucructions or make me a parts list? I have just got to have this set sitting in my ldrawn castle -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) I almost got Loco during the KBKids.com clearance, but I picked Chess instead. I figured at worst I would end up with a chess game that looked cool, along with the king minifig. Still haven't opened it to install it yet, tho... (...) I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Nope. The 'first edition' of LEGO Island included both the limited-edition InfoManiac minifig, and a manual/comic book. I'm not sure if that's the same comic as you mentioned. But the minifig was definitely in the first wave of the software. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) <snip> (...) I bought this game and played it for about 10 mins. before scratching my head and giving up on it...but I tried it again every couple of months or so until one day it clicked :) with me. This is really a wonderful game for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Dunno about you but if I had gotten a minifig that sucked I would have kept it... <GD&R> (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) You just had too high of expectations. Personally, I liked running over minifigs with my virtual motorcycle and watching them fall to bits and come together again. I thought the opening movie was very cool too. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Bought it the day it was released to stores - had a minifig. Returned it 2 hours later because it sucked, along with the minifig. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) Lego (...) a (...) came (...) Thats very possible - I think I worded that badly ("by the time the next three games were released, mini-figs were the chosen premium" would have been better). I think its safe (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Matt, I think your right on the order of things, I bought LEGO Island soon after it first came out and it had the mail-in offer in it. A while later I started seeing the boxes labeled "Minifig Inside". Later I started seeing the ones labeled (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) I'm not sure this is correct. I know I purchased the game when it first came out, long before they had any other games, and it included a minifig. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Sorry for another late response. Awhile back I started scanning old Mania magazines, and learned something about this Lego Island game. Lego Island was the first Lego video game. When it was first released, it included a comic, which I thought was (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone used Lego Chess with success

(...) When I first installed LEGO Chess, the movement of the cursor and response to key presses was so slow that the game was unplayable. The purchase of an expensive 3D video card enabled the game to run correctly. Grahame Reid (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  Re: Has anyone used Lego Chess with success

(...) I saw this the other day. There is a downloadable patch for the english version. I don't know if this will correct your problem, but it might. (URL) Gatrelle (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Yes -- It was included in the box I bought. There was a sticker on the box which said "Minifig inside!", or something to that effect. (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Paul Mison wrote in message <38043C6A.C548D5A@so....co.uk>... (...) The last time I was at the Orlando LEGO Imagination Center they had mouse pads for sale. I was going to pick one up until I noticed the price - $9.95! Hard to justify $10 for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) not (...) figure (...) only (...) set. It had a specified end date, it took a while for me to get the fig, I later saw boxes marked "special figure included" or whatever the phrasing was. The newest boxes I've seen have had a free "LEGO comic (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) It was a separate promotional item- I have one from ECTS (European computer trade show) that a friend picked up for me. This would have been in September 1998, I think. I don't have the game though. There are also a few Lego mouse mats in the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Hmmm, I can honestly say that the very first copies received in-store did not include any kind of figure. Is it possible that the bagged Infomaniac figure was a promotional item that could have been handed out to buyers and then only in specific (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Has anyone used Lego Chess with success

Hello all- My son purchased Lego Chess from Scholastic Book Club. We tried running it on our windows 98 box... but it crashes after signing in. (The audio plays, but the graphics freeze). Before I spend hours on the phone with customer support, I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) That follows the <insert latin phrase for "what we figured out is going on without having an insider's guide"> standard for part counting--legs and hip assembly is one part, torso/head/arms is another, and anything else (hat, hair, airtanks, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Huh, well I never saw it before. I guess I'll just have to be content with my 1100+ other minifigs! ;) Thanks for the link, Steve! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

Interesting to see that a minifig with a hat is considered three pieces. -Nick Steve Bliss wrote in message <37fe32af.91667657@l...et.com>... (...) Lego (...) also (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Yes, there was a minifig in Lego Island. It was the Infomaniac. You can see a picture at (URL). Steve (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) Yes, there was. My copy had one. I either got it from Costco or one of my mother's elementary school book orders. I don't remember which. Jeff "Hmm. Girls really seem to like a guy in spandex." (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

(...) it. (...) red (...) There was never a minifig included with the Lego Island game. I was working at Electronics Boutique when the game was first released and picked up a copy. They've only included the minifigs in Lego Creator, Lego Loco, Lego (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Freezing

Hi Has anyone experienced freezes where the entire system is halted, and only HW reset will bring it up again? I used an old PCI card before but it is still a problem after buying a Creative TNT2 Ultra 32MB AGP. The board is an ASUS P5A with an AMD (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Hmm, I bought the game when it first came out, and never got a minifig with it. Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: Heeelllooooo ....hellooo...ooo

(...) I noticed that ONSALE.COM has it. I didn't look at the specs or anything. Hope that helps. Ryan (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Heeelllooooo ....hellooo...ooo

Its very echoey and quiet in here... Anyone know when this game is coming out in the UK ? Thanks ant@badmagic.demon.co.uk (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Rock Raiders™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.racers )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.racers, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.racers (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Racers™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media games: (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.loco )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.loco, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.loco (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Loco™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media games: (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.legoland )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.legoland (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGOLAND™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.island )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.island, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.island (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Island™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media games: (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.friends )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.friends, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.friends (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Friends™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.creator )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.creator, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.creator (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Creator™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.chess )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.chess, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.chess (group): Focused discussion group for the Lego Media software product LEGO Chess™. lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): Official Lego Media games: (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.games.lego.chess)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact