 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
Lego Racers too violent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:56:15 GMT

Oil slicks, faster engines and shields, perhaps. But why the cannon?

Nik is in the test track as we speak, firing cannonballs at the
grandstand audience. Sigh. At least they didn't simulate blood and guts.

I do like some of the effects (if you accelerate while on grass, you get
grass clippings coming up from the wheels)