 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 13
Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 12:31:15 GMT

Hi again,

I know I reply to my own message. Well, I just found out that you can also
combine all codes, which is even more fun. I can't help me, but the game
with all four codes looks a bit like a Podrace, but I'm sure this was not
LEGOs intention !?! :)

Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FtzFHC.F1L@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

I hope this is news for the LEGO Racers fans. I contacted LEGO Media (via
e-mail) to find out how many cheats there are. They really gave me some of
them, check them out:

NWHLS - No Wheels mode
FLYSKYHIGH - Turn on fly mode
FSTFRWRD - Speeds up the entire game
NCHSSS - Removes the chassis and bricks from all cars

If you want to, read the entire reply I recieved from LEGO Media (just • read
on)...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de