 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 5
Re: LEGO CREATOR V2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.games.lego.creator, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I was looking at a set
of promotional catalogue pages that were sent to a 'local' toy shop, and saw
that there will be a new version of Creator being released this year, with
what appears to be an emphasis on the new castle sets. [eg it was advertised
on the same page as the new castle sets, and mentioned the iclusion of
castle elements.

Benjamin Whytcross

BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au

That sounds great.  I just got the first Lego creator and I'm somewhat
disappointed with the inability to turn bricks at certain axis and controlling
the minifig through the environment.
   BTW, has anyone figured out how to pilot a flying vehicle on Lego Creator?
Whenever I put one in manual control, it crashes before I get a chance to do
anything?  There seems to be a real lag between punching buttons and getting
the results on the screen.  Any comments?

Markus