 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 5
Re: no minifig in my Island game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.games.lego.island, Mike Lalande writes:
In lugnet.games.lego.island, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Hmm, I bought the game when it first came out, and never got a minifig with
it.

Scott S.

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

I recently ordered a LEGO Island game and was disappointed to see that the
red infomaniac minifig was not included. Instead there was a LEGO Island
comic book. Very sad since 90% of the reason I bought it was for the
minifig.

I guess this was from a later production run and Mindscape stopped
including the minifig at some point.

Ben Gatrelle

There was never a minifig included with the Lego Island game.  I was
working at Electronics Boutique when the game was first released and
picked up a copy.  They've only included the minifigs in Lego Creator, Lego
Loco, Lego Chess, and presumably, Rock Raiders.  Note that Lego Racing also
does not include any kind of limited edition minifig.

Mike Lalande

Yes, there was.  My copy had one.  I either got it from Costco or one of my
mother's elementary school book orders.  I don't remember which.

Jeff
"Hmm.  Girls really seem to like a guy in spandex."