 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 4
Re: no minifig in my Island game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.games.lego.island, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Hmm, I bought the game when it first came out, and never got a minifig with • it.

Scott S.

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

I recently ordered a LEGO Island game and was disappointed to see that the • red
infomaniac minifig was not included. Instead there was a LEGO Island comic
book. Very sad since 90% of the reason I bought it was for the minifig.

I guess this was from a later production run and Mindscape stopped including
the minifig at some point.

Ben Gatrelle

--
Scott E. Sanburn

There was never a minifig included with the Lego Island game.  I was
working at Electronics Boutique when the game was first released and
picked up a copy.  They've only included the minifigs in Lego Creator, Lego
Loco, Lego Chess, and presumably, Rock Raiders.  Note that Lego Racing also
does not include any kind of limited edition minifig.

Mike Lalande

Mike Lalande
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Ann Arbor, MI

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”