 Games / 190 (-100)
  The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Hi everyone! I am pleased to announce the launch of a major landmark in Lego gaming. SECTOR62 is a space based game (kind of like an RPG) in which everyone is competing to be the first to discover the secret of the Acquinar system. The website - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events) !

  BrickWars @ BricksWest...Any Interest?

I've had BrickWars sessions on the BricksWest schedule since day one, based on the feedback received during the intital BricksWest survey...seems like lots of folks wanted to have BrickWars happening, but no one has stepped up to run these sessions (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Football

Great! I used to play football a year ago til I hurt my leg. Can't wait! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Football

(...) Really Funny. =) Good stuff Steve!!! LOL -R (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Football

(...) Really? LEGO Football? That would be so cool! All we're getting is LEGO Soccer. . . . . . . (wait for it) . . . . . . . ;) Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  LEGO Football

The demo software disk included with LEGO Racers 2 contains a video for the game LEGO Football which is due for release later this year. It would appear that you can select your football players from other themes such as Knights' Kingdom, Western, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  pictures from Dec's meeting

Here's some pics from yesterday's meeting... Was a lot of fun! (URL) (4 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Free LEGO Games (Software)

(...) It appears to be the same content but it is served up from free-irewards.com. If you click "Get it Now" on that page, the shopping cart comes up with the 4-pack. -Rob. FUT .shopping (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: Free LEGO Games (Software)

FYI, if the "Get it Now" link doesn't seem to work for you (just returns you to the same page), click "Get it Now", then click any of the other individual titles, which will take you to the shopping cart. Then remove the individual title. (...) -- | (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Free LEGO Games (Software)

I received this today: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Hi Aaron, I'm cross-posting this to lugent.fun.gaming, which is where most Brikwars discussion takes place. I'll let Mike give the official ruling, but as a humble acolyte of the most holy of games: Hmmm, I'm thinking that your latter idea, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Hi Aaron, I'm cross-posting this to lugent.fun.gaming, which is where most Brikwars discussion takes place. I'll let Mike give the official ruling, but as a humble acolyte of the most holy of games: Hmmm, I'm thinking that your latter idea, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games)

  BrikWars Rules Question

In the section on collisions, the rules state that a vehicles Mass is equal to 1/5th its Armor Value. Say your vehicle has an AV of 4d10. Do you divide the 4 or the 10 by 5, or do you roll 4d10 and then divide the result by 5? We are preparing a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New game Legator

Hi Gary, I've been reading your progress with interest. Caching the z-buffers is a nice trick. But what is the advantage of doing it per piece? I would cache the whole frame's z-buffer for pieces that were not moving, and composite just the dynamic (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New game Legator

(...) This point is by far what frustrates me the most about the current apps out there. The program I am developing, GWCAD, allows parts to dragged in the horizontal plane by holding down the left mouse button, and dragged vertically by holding (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: RFC: New game Legator

That's great at last some is making one of my dreams/ideas come true. I how I don't need lots of ram of pentiums I have a p3 with 867mhz and 64 of ram. I hope I don't have to wait 1 or 2 years for this. Good luck!. Made the source be with you. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  RFC: New game Legator

Hi, I baught LEGO Creator some time ago and liked it, mostly. I was surprised by the comfort, speed and fun of building. It was very similar to playing real LEGO. But it had a few major problems, namely: * Cannot tilt bricks * Small array of brick (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??

yeah i LOVE this game! hope theres mindrover to lego mindstorm convertor so i can make really smart lego creations whenever i get mindstorms legos ( which isnt anytime soon :( ) -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Daniel (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??

Someone posted a message last week (?) pointing to www.mindrover.com which is a virtual robotics game with some LEGO add-ons like the RCX. Not sure if this is what you were looking for. Dan (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.robotics)

  Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??

Hey there, I have wondered if there is a software / application which can be used to model ones own Mindstorm Robot. I do not mean any programming software, but an application / software / game in which one can virtually build a robot and programm (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) Nope, only on the ends. -Aaron- (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) I havn't wasted the money on the set yet, I havn't heard anything good about it... Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) curved (...) I wish, but sadly, they are cardboard punch-outs with "Jigsaw Pussle" like edges. I still haven't played the game. NICK P.S. If you have the town jr bridge, could you tell me if the road thingys can connect to studs on the entire (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) Are the track peices those road thingys from the town jr bridge set? Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

I got the new board game. It comes with a whole bunch of "Track Pieces" that can be hooked together in a loop. The pieces consist of a whole bunch of curved pieces, a few straight pieces, two hazard pieces, and one pit stop, a space with a spinner (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO.com Skateboard Online Contest

Hi all, just played the all new online Skateboarding Contest Game on LEGO.com . Pretty neat 3D animated game, but once you get into it all those regular lego.com kids seem to have no chance at all. After several tries I already got into first place (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Unfortunately these don't work in Windows NT/2000. Had quite the email exchange with the LEGO Software people. I just don't understand why they simply don't just come out and say "I am sorry we know it will not work" or "We didn't test the software (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Bionicle Collectible Card Game

The new issue of Scrye magazine (May/June 2001) has a small news item about the upcoming Bionicle Collectible Card Game (CCG): ***...*** "Upper Deck has announced it has aquired the license to produce a CCG based on the Bionicle construction action (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.games)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Well, if you want to go that route, check this out: (URL) figs plus lots of accesories for $32.50, can't beat that, unless you want tons and tons of rock raider guys, they are on sale at TRU for like $3 or something. Mark P mfuss903 Land of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Actually, they do have some you can get. The most general one seems to be the "Town People" set (# 6326) and it's available on S@H web 6 minifigs for $6 :-) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

The 3416 Women's Soccer Team set has 6 figs, all with plain blue torsos, 2 BLOND hairpieces, 3 yellow armor pieces, and various other pieces, for $9.99. Supposedly available at S@H now. I'm sure if you JUST wanted regular torsos, I'm sure people (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) As far as I can tell, they haven't really released any mini-fig only sets for the past few years, which is why I asked. If they still have them (and if they do, I'm blind), then I might as well get them (since they come with equipment and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

OK, looking at the figs I have here... Arms, legs, and hands move Waist and head are glued to the torso Helmet is glued to the head Visor is glue to the helmet Blacktron does NOT have the stud on the back, black visor is glued on above the face (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

(...) I bought a 6339 from BTL last year... it arrived fast, and generally in very good state for a used set (all stickers present, 3 parts substituted as was mentioned in advance) I was quite pleased with the deal overall (reasonable price and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

I'll try to remember to look at the ones I bought from them last year tonight and answer what I can. I DO remember that the visors are glued down, but I was able to break many of them free so they pivoted without them looking too bad. (...) -- | Tom (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

(...) These were the questions I submitted: I'll post the responses should I be contacted by btl enterprises in the future! If anyone else in the community has purchased from this individual, please lets us know the validity of his claims! ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) One word: Timmy! Hey, Blacktron 2 only had a big B on their chests. :) Jimmy (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) I think they have a little snap thing on the back, which apparently was to connect it to a T-Shirt (many folks have seen the little white thing with a stud on the back of a minifig - recently, I saw a Pirate T-Shirt on eBay which came with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

Any idea why they are all glued together? I was looking at their FAQ, but other than mentioning that they are glued together, it didn't say anything. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) If you're not concerned about the fact that they'd be all glued together, you can give this place a try: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Buy figs of the same color, regardless of pattern, and erase the pattern using Brasso. Lots of work, so if maintaining the semi-gloss isn't important, use a very fine sand papaer. Then you can make stickers using your inkjet printer and Avery (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I need bulk mini-figs cheap

Anyone know where I can get a lot of identicle mini-figs (perverably space) for cheap? I need them for my Lego Wargame (Ultimate Space Lego Combat Sim), and anyone who can give suggestions on where I might find some will be thanked. (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrickFest 2001

www.brickfest.com Activities Brick Play Area Big Train/Town layout BrickWars Pirate Game Robotics MOC's Castle World Classic sets display Workshops Stop motion animation Large sculptures and mosaics building Roundtable discussion on train shows (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.us.wamalug) !!

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I think that makes a quorum (6)! best LFB (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

I would be interested in this, Just give me a date and place. I can even bring some of my fleet.(i have no cutters made, but have plenty of larger ships!) -Dan (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I'll (...) Me too! -Marc (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Count me in i will be there. (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I'm definitely 'in.' So that's three! best LFB (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Ok, sounds good. Of course we can still invite Steve Jackson if he wants to come on his own (hi Steve!):-) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I think that a large event tied to a game party including Steve Jackson is dead. I would still like to get together with 6-10 people for a weekend of pirate gaming. I'll try to look for a space, but I don't know if and when I'll find something (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Speaking of the event, are we still on or is it dead for June? (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: <snip> (...) Yes, totally, I'd love to come but I'm not expecting to be out of school before June 22-ish (depending on snow days). If it were in late June, or close to the Brickfest maybe, I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Hmm, that would still probably be a 7-8hr drive for me, and would be a significant drive for all the NJ and DC folks also. The only advantage for me is that I could dodge all the cities. Frank (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I am a student and employee at Frostburg St. University in western MD. Would this be an acceptable location? Frostburg is right off an interstate (68), but the nearest real airport may be Pittsburgh. Let me know if you guys want me to look (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) There is more than enough empty warhouse space for us at least a30x40 space but i am not sure if he will let us. He is on a trip and will be back sunday. (...) I wish I were still in the house on Lincoln Avenue, we had a huge (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) That's a definite thought--but of course one does not wish to get into the logistics of trying to maneuver ships around running machinery and workers. ;) But if it's possible--or even warehouse space--that's a thought. I wish I were still in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I might have a spot at my dads work he owns 2 factories in moristown over 1 million square feet so i am hopping he we let us play there. It will be free and we most likly can sleep there we only would have to pay for pizza i will get a definet (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Does anyone have a large living room or family room which most of the furniture could be moved out of? For 6 players or so, a 15x30 living room would probably work decently (the space we were in at Brickfest was probably really only about (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I would be willing to lend some cash to buy a ticket, if we are doing it i will need to know soon. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I thought about this possibility, but space at RU is so horribly tight that it's hard to get anything less than 6 months in advance, and even then, they make you *pay* for it (even if the money is coming from the University, you have to pay). (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) If we can put something together with 6-10 players, I'm still wildly interested in playing. But the nature of the thing changes substantially. (...) The venue I had in mind was open to us because it would be worth it for the shop to host the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I was wondering about this too. Chris (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) OK. Would this be in lieu of the June gathering, or an "official" date to combine with an "unofficial" or smaller June gathering? Regardless of which it is, new concerns come to the fore: *Colleges may be in session as early as the last week (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I will be there, one of my friends might come. We want to know if we can bring sleeping bags and sleep in the game shop? I would be willing to take guard if you need me to. (...) I was just looking and it is about 220 bucks for a round trip (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Two thoughts: 1. We should start thinking about a venue for the fall (or even late summer - not Labor Day weekend though). 2. The Pirate Game will also happen at Brickfest in July (and Steve Jackson is more than welcome to come to Brickfest - (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I would *love* to go to this. I would be tripping all over myself to drive down to Jersey to play- especially with Steve Jackson coming. I've always wanted to play the fabled Pirate Game since the first time I heard of it ('93/4?). (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) "Now dear, play nice with the other scurvy dogs." (...) Just a thought: We still haven't had a !highlight! announcement. If that appeared we might get more interest. I'm not sure when Steve would need to know before he could fly out, or how (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: New LEGO Online game(s)

(...) Thanks, Nick! We will try the game again. (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Re: New LEGO Online game(s)

(...) After you scan for crystals, the scan tells you where in THE COMIC PICTURE the crystals are. Use the right tool (e.g. Dynomyte for little crystals, pic ax for big crystals) by clicking the tool, then clicking on the place where you think the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Hi, I would attend but we return from honeymoon just before that weekend (Jun 8-10) and I am needed around the house. I just checked and Brickfest 2001 works out, yippee.... -Erik (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Frank Filz (<3AA8DE15.398@mindspring.com>) wrote at 13:43:49 (...) I'll stick my head over the bulwark at this point. It struck me as a great wheeze to jet over, pirate around, and jet back, and avoid jet-lag by playing at (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Count me in i will be there, I just need directions to the store, I live in cherry hil. (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I'm not sure if it's worth chucking just because we only have 6 players. It does suggest we don't want to pay for Steve Jackson to come (however, if he wanted to come on his own, that would be cool). I'd love some more opportunities to run the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) If you are capable of paying attention and being nice (at least as nice as any other scurvy dog, that is), then I don't see what age has to do with it. You would be most welcome. (...) There aren't. In the past at these events there have been (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Chris Weeks will have to answer if there are any age requirements for the event in general. For the game itself, all that is required is that players be sufficiently mature to play the game. I expect most 15 year olds would fit the bill (we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Is there any age limit of who can come and play, because i am 15 and i want to come. If we have our own fleet can we bring it? Thanks. (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Is there any age limit of how can come and play, because i am fifteen and i want to come. If we have our own fleet can we bring it? Thanks. (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: New LEGO Online game(s)

(...) In reference to LEGO.com online games, there is one for Rock Raiders here www.lego.com/rockraiders/ (after loading, click on the energy crystal to the lower left to enter the game). After using the scanner to find the energy crystals, I am not (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Re: New: LEGO Racers board game

(...) My 4, 6 and 8 year olds would like it too (and myself as well!) They like the LEGO Creator board game but get upset when one player is able to take a piece away from another player. Thanks for the update! Gail Olmstead (Gail Storm) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Based on Steve Bliss' comment, I've set FUT lugnet.fun.gaming (...) It would suck if people were ducking in and out all the time. But I agree that hte game is better than virtually any other at allowing this kind of play. (...) As Frank mentioned, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I probably won't be there, here are some random thoughts: 1. Which newsgroup were we supposed to followup-to? 2. If you're going to charge for playing, to cover the cost of securing Evil Stevie, charge more to play while he's GMing. Nothing (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Well, I think our schedule provided about 30 hours of gaming, so if the price was a buck an hour, total cost for the weekend would be $30. I did suggest we have a "bulk" discount (like $25 for the whole weekend). If the store owner really is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Neat! (...) The (...) by (...) Some extent? I think that people coming and going is fine, but of course it's always difficult when you have to acclimate new players throughout the course of the game. :) (...) Ack, I was hoping to make a full (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Well, why not fly out? If not to Piratefest, you might want to think about Brickfest. Heck, Evil Stevie himself will be flying in from Austin. (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Arrrrr, I be cruisin' the wrong waters off the lef' coast. 'Ere Evil Stevie sends 'is swabbies to the game convention to market his swag, but nary a sighting o' da pirate fleet or the Dread Pirate hisself. 'Ad to make do wi' Peter Pig's Pirate (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Racers board game

Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G93M6J.327@lugnet.com... (...) "LEGO (...) Then (...) setbacks. (...) spaces. (...) to 4 (...) cars, (...) I look forward to that. My 2 daughters really like the Creator board game, and even (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New: LEGO Racers board game

Wow, this sounds really cool! My son would love it...so would I! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games)

  New: LEGO Racers board game

From Specialty Retailer magazine, Feb 2001 issue: In news from Toy Fair 2001, Warren Industries' new board games included "LEGO Racers Super Speedway." "..players begin by building their LEGO cars and designing a custom track. Then the race to the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Adding lugnet.fun.gaming... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events, lugnet.gaming)

  Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Hi all, I am in the process of organizing a weekend of playing with LEGO pirate ships in June. I need to gauge interest and begin to collect commitments. I don't have all the details (like a firm date) worked out yet, but here is what I do have. The (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  New groups for new LEGO games/software Alpha Team, Stunt Rally, My Style

(...) Just now also added Alpha Team, Stunt Rally, and My Style. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.games, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

Hi all HP fans, subject says it all. See: (URL) sure Suzanne will add this to .announce groups soon. Bye, Christian --- xTIAN. ---...--- Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs ! mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.lego, lugnet.games)

  Re: Has anyone seen these?

(...) I picked up a "Race Pack" at a KB Toys outlet which has a copy of 2585 (the promo originally included with LEGO Loco), and LEGO Racers of course. Frank (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Has anyone seen these?

Yes, I picked up the RockRaiders one, but mine came with the white Ninja set 1269/3076. I thought it was a pretty good deal for $9.99. Kbkids.com has them, but they didn't come up under a normal search. The item number for the RR & Ninja is 106947-W (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  Has anyone seen these?

I picked up at KayBee the other day two CD-ROms, Racers and RockRaiders. THey had a little Lego set with em too? Rock Raiders was the 'Strategic pack' and had an Adventur set, while Racers as 'Race Pack' and had a luner buggy. Creator (Didnt get) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  Secrets Revealed- softwhare Collector Items.

You've probably already heard this, but here is some info on the "Collectable" sets in the first 3 games (not lego island). CREATOR: Strange. Comes with "Biker Bob" and his trike. Strange, because "bike" in general means a two wheeled vehicle. Bob (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.games)

  New LEGO Online game(s)

Hi all, I wonder if you have checked the Adventures section of lego.com lately. It can be found at: www.lego.com/adventurers/ You will find some funny new games over there, such as "The Crystal Brick" and others. They are a lot like LEGO Island with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: ALFPHA GLITCH

I was a little anxious when I first wrote this, let me rephrase: Alpha Team Headquarters is a level. It is only a corner of a building, and the only ground on the level is directly under Dash and Tee Vee. The Earth is only a spinning sphere with (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.games)

  SaveGame Backups?

I used to think that lego racers allowed you to save as many cars as you wanted... But this morning I tried to build one and it said "save game file full". In some games you can easily copy the save game files and swap them to save more games. Can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Why no games for the Dreamcast?

You're right! Think about LEGO Creator on Dreamcast! It would be awesome! Or a LEGO space strategy game, with the classic space ships, bases and vehicles. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact