 Games / 93
Re: ALFPHA GLITCH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:48:01 GMT

I was a little anxious when I first wrote this, let me rephrase:

Alpha Team Headquarters is a level. It is only a corner of a building, and the
only ground on the level is directly under Dash and Tee Vee. The Earth is only
a spinning sphere with green, blue and white splotches on it. The stars are
only a black panel with white dots on it behind the earth. When the level
started, Dash lept through the ground and fell into endless space. He fell
forever, or at least until I pressed the stop button. Has anyone else
expirienced this?

NICK :^V