 Games / 150
Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:53:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Justin G. Radford writes:
Anyone know where I can get a lot of identicle mini-figs
(perverably space) for cheap?  I need them for my Lego Wargame

Buy figs of the same color, regardless of pattern, and erase the pattern using
Brasso. Lots of work, so if maintaining the semi-gloss isn't important, use a
very fine sand papaer. Then you can make stickers using your inkjet printer and
Avery labels in any design you like.

Amy