 Games / 105
Re: LEGO Racers board game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:52:49 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message
news:G93M6J.327@lugnet.com...
From Specialty Retailer magazine, Feb 2001 issue:

In news from Toy Fair 2001, Warren Industries' new board games included • "LEGO
Racers Super Speedway."

"..players begin by building their LEGO cars and designing a custom track. • Then
the race to the finish line begins, but they need to watch out for • setbacks.
Everything from oil spills to flat tires could send players back three • spaces.
  The LEGO Racers game is targeted to ages 7 and up and can be played by 2 • to 4
players. Contents include 104 LEGO bricks and elements to build four model • cars,
21 track pieces, a spinner, and more."

No release date or pricing was mentioned.

I look forward to that. My 2 daughters really like the Creator board game,
and even my (very-NLSO) enjoys it.

Huw