 Games / 103
New: LEGO Racers board game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:27:55 GMT

From Specialty Retailer magazine, Feb 2001 issue:

In news from Toy Fair 2001, Warren Industries' new board games included "LEGO
Racers Super Speedway."

"..players begin by building their LEGO cars and designing a custom track. Then
the race to the finish line begins, but they need to watch out for setbacks.
Everything from oil spills to flat tires could send players back three spaces.
  The LEGO Racers game is targeted to ages 7 and up and can be played by 2 to 4
players. Contents include 104 LEGO bricks and elements to build four model cars,
21 track pieces, a spinner, and more."

No release date or pricing was mentioned.

-Suz