 Games / 161
Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Justin G. Radford writes:
As far as I can tell, they haven't really released any mini-fig only sets for
the past few years, which is why I asked.  If they still have them (and if
they do, I'm blind), then I might as well get them (since they come with
equipment and all).

Actually, they do have some you can get.  The most general one seems to be
the "Town People" set (# 6326) and it's available on S@H web 6 minifigs for $6

:-)