 Games / 91
Re: Why no games for the Dreamcast?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:51:58 GMT

You're right! Think about LEGO Creator on Dreamcast! It would be awesome!

Or a LEGO space strategy game, with the classic space ships, bases and vehicles.

--Tobias

Nathan McDowell wrote:

I'm one of those people that thinks that LEGO shouldn't have ever gotten
invovled in anything other than System and Technic products.  However, I'm
surprised with all the new videogames they're coming out with that they
don't have a version of a single one of these games on the Dreamcast.  If
they're going to support every platform and system EXCEPT the Sega
Dreamcast... well.. phooey on them.  Please, LEGO, read this article before
throwing any money away developing for the Sony PS2...
http://www.segaweb.com/features/ps2tech.html  It's very well written and has
lots of technical jargon for all you techies.  =)  And please, people, no
flames about how much the PS2 is the be all, end all of this or that.  I
just hate seeing LEGO totally bypass one of the greatest game systems ever,
if they're going to keep on doing what they're doing, having a new sub-theme
and a videogame that goes along with it.  I'd rather they go back to just
making regular old System and Technic sets, though... That ain't going to
happen any time soon, so why shouldn't they be smart about trying to get
their hands into every corner of the videogame market they can?  Just
wondering...

~Nathan
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/
http://www.uniquesurf.com/default.asp?rid=DeadlyDingo