 Games / 159
Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:20:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Amy Hughes writes:
Buy figs of the same color, regardless of pattern, and erase the pattern using
Brasso. Lots of work, so if maintaining the semi-gloss isn't important, use a
very fine sand papaer. Then you can make stickers using your inkjet printer
Avery labels in any design you like.

Amy

As far as I can tell, they haven't really released any mini-fig only sets for
the past few years, which is why I asked.  If they still have them (and if
they do, I'm blind), then I might as well get them (since they come with
equipment and all).