 Games / 157
Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:49:10 GMT

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:30:51 GMT , Richard Noeckel wrote:

I'll post the responses should I be contacted by btl enterprises in the
future! If anyone else in the community has purchased from this
individual, please lets us know the validity of his claims!

I bought a 6339 from BTL last year... it arrived fast, and generally in
very good state for a used set (all stickers present, 3 parts substituted
as was mentioned in advance) I was quite pleased with the deal overall
(reasonable price and shipping costs)

--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net
3DGamers simulations editor  | http://www.3dgamers.com