 Games / 156
Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:46:32 GMT

I'll try to remember to look at the ones I bought from them last year tonight and
answer what I can.

I DO remember that the visors are glued down, but I was able to break many of them
free so they pivoted without them looking too bad.

Richard Noeckel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Adrian Drake writes:
If you're not concerned about the fact that they'd be all glued together,
you can give this place a try:

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/btlenterprises/minifigures.htm
Adrian

               These were the questions I submitted:
I'll post the responses should I be contacted by btl enterprises in the future!
If anyone else in the community has purchased from this individual, please
lets us know the validity of his claims!

My question concerns the degree of fixedness specified in FAQ #3

You state “the arms and legs move.”

Question 1:  But, what is the state of the hands?
A)      Are the hands removable?
B)      If not, are the hands fixed in an upright grasping manner, or are they
shifted in one direction or even upside-down?

Question 2: What is the state of the head?
A)      Can the head be rotated?
B)      Are the faces directed forward?
C)      Are the helmets removable?
D)      Are the visors functional?

Question 3: are the minifigures parts fixed through glue, or are they bolted
in a similar fashion to those of the Lego Key chains? (The key chains
minifig head can be rotated, but not removes due to a pin securing the
internal mechanisms.)

I thank you for your service, and look forward to hearing form you. I only
ask so many questions, because I intent to purchase a vast majority of your
supply!

P.S. Are their any other questions i should be asking before i order +1500
minifigs from this guy?

           Sincerely,
                           --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®