 Games / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
BrikWars Rules Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:53:02 GMT

In the section on collisions, the rules state that a vehicles Mass is equal
to 1/5th its Armor Value. Say your vehicle has an AV of 4d10. Do you divide
the 4 or the 10 by 5, or do you roll 4d10 and then divide the result by 5?
We are preparing a Race around the Beltway demolition derby and need to know
how this rule works.

Thanks

Aaron