 Gaming / 928
927  |  929
Subject:
'Nother BrikWars Rules Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:25:37 GMT

What the heck is the Armor value, and/or the mass of 'the ground'? Several
times in the rules you mention collisions with 'the ground' My understanding is
that if you use the mass of the planet earth, it would grind most anything into
pulp. So then should I use the AV for asphalt (something near reinforced
concrete)? Or should the Mother Gaia rise up and pummel to death any survivors
that collide with her?

Aaron