 Games / 97
Re: Has anyone seen these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:47:18 GMT

Yes, I picked up the RockRaiders one, but mine came with the white Ninja set
1269/3076.
I thought it was a pretty good deal for $9.99.
Kbkids.com has them, but they didn't come up under a normal search.
The item number for the RR & Ninja is 106947-W and the Lego Racers & Lunar
Buggy is 106947-W.
Julie

In lugnet.games, Rick Hallman writes:
I picked up at KayBee the other day two CD-ROms, Racers and RockRaiders.
THey had a little Lego set with em too? Rock Raiders was the 'Strategic
pack' and had an Adventur set, while Racers as 'Race Pack' and had a luner
buggy. Creator (Didnt get) had a dumper (New one) and was called
'Construction Pack'

My 2 cents worth

Rick