 Games / *460 (-100)
  LEGO Star Wars II Demo released

A PC demo version of LEGO Star Wars II has been released by LucasArts, and is available for download. Here's one place: (URL) I had the opportunity to play a dev build of the game a little more than a week ago (made it through the first five (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.games, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Star Wars 2 due in stores September 12, 2006

Our favorite family videogame is due for an upgrade... Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy due in stores September 12, 2006 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube (yea!!), PC, PlayStation Portable, DS, and Game Boy. Highlights include: (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.games, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO Loco Networking?

Has anyone ever got the LEGO Loco game to work with networking? My son loves the game, and was so excited to try using it across 2 computers, but although I have tried to do it myself, searched the internet for info on it, searched Lugnet, I can't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

I'm Xposting this, as they mey be some common interest. It would be great to have MOCs from all SF&F related themes. I'm currently planning to run LEGO pirate gaming on bothe Saturday and Sunday, , and perhaps Friday evening, even if I only have one (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Announcing BrickFest 2006

BrickFest 2006 is a GO! Mark your calendars August 25-27 for BrickFest! This year, the convention will be in Washington DC area at the Sheraton Premiere in Tyson's Corner. With the change in venue, the event will be a bit different this year. But (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games) !!

  Seemingly insane poly counts in official games - how?

Hi y'all, I'm just curious if anyone knows how Lego gets away with their models having studs and tubes and everything in their games? It seems like the poly count would be unplayably ridiculous. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games)

  Re: Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272)

Hello Ron, For as far as I can tell, you have done the right things: checking the batteries and the antennas. I have the same problem too sometimes, but when I check it out the problem is mostly weak batteries or an antenna that as come loose. Did (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272)

Okay, I recently bought two lego racers kits, the Supersonic (8366) and the Race Buggy (8475). I put together the Buggy first, and for some reason it didn't work at all, so I gave up and waited a day; at which point it started working for some odd (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  BrickSpace Homeworld Mod - Call For Texturing Help

The BrickSpace mod needs you! I am looking for people who have experience with Photoshop or the like, the 3D program Blender, and can work well on their own. I'm quite willing to do all of this by myself, but it will go faster and the quality will (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.people.teens, FTX)

  Childhood Dreams Come True...Classic Space Homeworld Mod

I'm sure most of you swooshed your ships all over the house, and imagined them dodging through space, adventures aplenty. Well now, they really can have those adventures. (URL) Consider this a very small teaser of things to come. A demo of the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader

(URL) The wings animate on the way out of the mothership. Comments, critiques more than welcome. I've crossposted to several groups that I thought this might be of interest to. One "AdamS" helped out on this mesh, mainly resolving manifold issues. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way (VIDEO!)

(...) Phantom Menace in under 5 minutes! (URL) more screen shots/preview info on game at: (URL) in stores April 2005 for XBOX, PS2, PC, GBA, no GameCube :( (Cross posted to .general because this video is too cool!) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

Hand on preview at Toy Fair, plus screen shots: (URL) want these chrome silver pieces... :p (URL) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  My Moonbase Chess Module

I have finally set up a page for my moonbase project that originally appeared at Brickfest 2004. (2 URLs) The Module> (URL) The Chess Pieces> Always looking for feedback... Jeff VW (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

  Set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack

I picked up set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack at our local (three hour drive away) TRU this weekend. It includes all five (including the black) X-Pods, a game board and some game cards. Anyone have any info regarding this set? I can't find it on (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  New Caption Contest!

Mark took probably the funniest picture I have ever seen: (URL) And now I'm throwing the Caption Contest! Reply to this thread with your funniest caption for the above photo. In two weeks, a select group of judges will pick a winner. What will that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, FTX) !

Can get ceom footage of this here (URL) Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I1z9pz.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) Aussie (...) about (...) CERTAINLY (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

(...) Saw it on FBTB.net: (URL) Starwars.com announcement> (URL) FBTB.net Game Preview> (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, FTX)

  LEGO Star wars game on the way

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but in the current Aussie catalogue: 425.8472-UK/Asia there is a mention (and images) on page 101 about the star wars game that is due for release in "Summer 2005" (ALMOST CERTAINLY NORTHERN (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader) use the print option to make a PDF of all 30 of each X-Pod plans. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  What You Should Bring to BrickFest

As the time draws closer to BrickFest, the question always arises: What does one bring? This is an open-ended question, but here are some things that should be brought: MOST IMPORTANT 1) Bring yourself. There's nothing like being at BrickFest and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Lego Loco & Windows XP

I have been told that Lego Loco does not work on Windows XP, are there any workarounds? Thanks, David (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  More Play Off errors, and a page update

Hello all, I added a few more errors to the errors page, plus a few suggested corrections. Also, I reworked the page into a mini web site. And I added an updates page, so it's a little easier to find what's new. The start page is still at: (URL). (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Its easy to get'em. I'll describe it for the IE 6.0, but it has to be possible with other browsers too. At first you have only to "view" all the creations you want on the page. After that you take a look into your "Temporary Internetfiles", which (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

(...) The thing that concerns me most is the errors that make the game impossible to play. For example, the fact that the Autopod starter set lists Roller as a starting unit, but it doesn't exist. Or that two of the Advanced starting suggestions for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Thx alot 4 that work!! I found 4 errors, but now I know that there are more... But I do think that we (the fans of that game) are a little bit alone... even the really cool advanced version didn't bring a big breakthrough. An onlinegame for 1on1 (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Hello all, I have been playing the X-Pod game (currently downloadable at (URL)) for a little over a month now, and it’s really fun. Unfortunately, there are a few errors in the game materials, some of which make gameplay quite confusing (and at (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare

Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare Release Candidate 2 is finally here. www.brikbattles.com BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare is a tabletop fantasy war-game based on plastic bricks (LEGO or other similar recommended). The rules system is flexible and easy (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

(...) I have been thinking about adding ship / sea warfare to my game Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare. I would be interested in any imput / colaboration Please check out the site. www.brikbattles.com Thanks, -- Ramus (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. BrickFest 2004 August 13-15th Washington, DC (URL) Registration will be a bit different this year. If you registered and attended BrickFest PDX, your account may already be set up. If (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.schleim) !!

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvpHIG.15zA@lugnet.com... (...) WHATS UP? Hmm, I've posted to lugnet.pirates recently... (...) Hmm, looks pretty good. I have thought about doing a medieval version of the Pirate Game for a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

(...) I'm not that familiar with Evil Stevie's but the whole thing looks fairly consistent and logical. I just had an idea about movement/weapon range - incorporating a probability factor into the calculations of weapon range. For example, a arrow's (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review

In reply to the own Teams: Its a little bit complex, but I think that this is the right way: Every Team has 8 Models. One of them is a *any-brick-to-create*. Every Action "costs" activity points. Every Team has the same amount of these points. The (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review

Hello Martin, I'm so glad to see someone else discussing the X-Pod game. I had posted some of my inital thoughts on it in this thread: (...) (URL) :) (...) I agree, this seems like a new thing for them. But I think it's a terrific idea, and one that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  "X-pod Play Off" Review

Many of you may have seen the new sets called "x-pods" from the desginer/creator Theme. All who don't, take a closer look on the official homepage. There you can also find&download the free rules + boards for the game. The game is called "X-Pod Play (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

(...) Exactly. And they're not so expensive that a parent might not want the kids 'wasting' their money on something small like that. It's a nice compromise between price and value. (...) I think the packaging is perfect for display/sales in just (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:Hv4917.1x1r@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I think you're right about this. The TRU near me (Cary, NC) has X-Pods in stock (or had them as (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

I discovered the X-Pod Play Off game today, included in the most recent LEGO magazine. Has anyone else had a chance to look at, or even play this game yet? I like this idea for several reasons. 1) It involves the X-Pods which I think are going to be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Just in case people weren't aware, I believe this robot was built for a recent rtlToronto competition. If the idea of C4 robots intrigues you, go read the threads in the rtlToronto group, there were a number of other bots with many different (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Steve, That is an wonderful idea for a robot. I am very intrigued by the hopper and loading mechanism and look forward to further details. Congrats on a great display. KK Quah (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) A few other people claimed to win, but I was always able to quite their celebrations by showing them the robot had already won (somewhere they didn't see!) I'm still finishing up the web page, where I hope to include some interesting info like (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

really cool :) Can you open it ? (source program, MLCAD design etc ?) nanobapt (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a table with Steve Hassenplug's AWESOME Connect 4 robot. (URL) This robot does everything on its own, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  BrickFest Door Prizes

Hi All, We'd like to announce a new Door Prize drawing method that directly involves the BrickFest PDX attendees! We have over $2000 of prizes this year (thanks to Jake via LEGO and all our other private sponsors!!!)! Instead of the normal (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us) !!

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) It was a bug occuring when you have a bricklord name containing a space. It is fixed, but you have to recreate your character. Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) It's possible. Maybe in a next version. But I hesitate. When you are lost in a labyrinth, you can't find a map with a "you are here" point. ;-) Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

Would it also be possible to display somewhere on the page out current positions? I'm making out all right with constant reference to the downloaded map but it's kind of slow sometimes to have to keep clicking back to the "lost" page. Or maybe (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Yes it's possible. Maybe I'll add it in the next version. (...) No, "fixed" monsters (not random) are better. (...) The purpose is not to kill a maximum of monster but to go the end of the level after recovering the Turmhylein' shield. You'll (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Thanks! Could our toolbar on top display the number of monsters that we've killed? Do all monsters count the same amount? Also, can you tell us how many monsters we need to kill, or is that for us to find out? This is fun :) -- Pawel (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Thanks Lord. With you in our rank, we will be victorious ! (...) You are the second person to have such error. I don't know why. I try to find it ... Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Thanks ;-) ! (...) Yes. After having killed a certain number of monster, you gain +1 in Fight. You have this gain multiple time. (...) They help you to fight. A fight is Strenght+Rapidity+Combat+Random number. (...) No ;-) Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) BrickLords. However, I get an error whenever I try to play: Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bricklor/www/j...moteur.php on line 87 I get that error when I click on the doors to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) I have a few questions: 1) Are there bonuses for killing enemies other than gold? 2) What exactly do strength and rapidity do? 3) "Fight" - is that the strength of your weapon? That's it for now ... thanks! -- Pawel (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  The BrickLords need you !

The goodday for your seigniories, The BrickLords guild needs prouds and courageous knights to fight the Darklord and his evil legions. We search for warriors that accepts to enter the Deep in order to find the Turmhylein's artefacts and become the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  LEGO Constructionary game - anyone bought or played this yet?

A co-worker pointed out this item on the web today: (URL) (1) It *appears* to be a new LEGO based game, in the vein of the Creator game. It doesn't yet show up on the official LEGO website (that I can find) but does seem to be available through a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  8376 - Radio Shack LEGO Racer Hot Flame RC Car

FUT: lugnet.technic I saw this tonight at Radio Shack. It had dead batteries, so I asked the store help and they replaced them for me so I could try it out. What a blast! (URL) seen the race cars before in stores, but only in boxes. The cool thing (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

I've almost finished the structure of my most recent project, The Haunted Keep. This is a non-modular dungeon and an attempt to do something that has both a nice exterior and an interior useful for BrickQuest gameplay. Whether I've accomplished that (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming) !

  Re: Lego Treasure Hunt

(...) I beat it, many tries, help from dad, it was awsome<(/\_/\)> nik (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Treasure Hunt

(...) This is really cool! An adventure game made out of actively composited Lego photos! (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Treasure Hunt

(...) That's such a fun game! Love it. Now I need a sequel.... please!!!! Maybe the guy can find a better camera.;) Thanks for pointing it out. -JHK (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games)

  BrickQuest--Real Site Release

Except for the Modules page which I posted about on Tuesday, what was up on the BrickQuest website was outdated materials for review before playtesting. I have now updated the website and have post-playtesting, post-Gencon rules and monster stats (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.glug) !

  Re: Lugnet Crosswords - CALL FOR CLUES

(...) Okay, Jeremy, these are good clues, but here's the thing... you have to email them to Paul so we can't see them. I'm guessing he meant to post to say you are madly thinking up clues to email to him... right Paul? Maggie C. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lugnet Crosswords - CALL FOR CLUES

(...) The "Darth" not yet in Minifig form: 7 letters "Sidious" First "girls" Lego line: 8 letters "Paradisa" The master builder's world : 8 letters "Miniland" Classic: "Space" Community voted the BSB a: 6 letters "Legend" (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Lugnet Crosswords - CALL FOR CLUES

AFter Suz told me what program she used, I got my then-employer to buy it for me (I was going to use it at the end of a training class as a quiz but never got to it). I still have the Xwords software - when I get time, I'll install it and put up a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  NBA/Basketball sets - what fun!!

Everyone -- I just got <set:3432> for my birthday, and it's a blast!! I fell in love with these sets when I traded Kevin Clague for <set:3428> at BricksWest, so I had to get the full court. It was a lot of fun to play with a mixed crowd of kids and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: GW's Tomb Kings

(...) lugnet.fun.gaming where more people are likely to see these. Frank (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  GW's Tomb Kings

Games Workshop's Warhammer Tomb Kings as mini-figs. (URL) out onishi shinji 's (URL) for a scorpion that is very nice idea. Best DaveG (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.games)

  Re: 2 player mode

I vaguely think I had that problem myself early on, I just can't be sure of the solution.... Did you try defining the second player's controls *first*? That's an educated guess... Matthias Jetleb (21 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: 2 player mode

(...) What's interesting is that the 2 player race option is shaded out on my main menu... I can't access it. Hmmm... (21 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Building instructions

Matthias Jetleb <Jetleb@Netcom.ca> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: luj20v45covv1ft4t5on...4ax.com... (...) well my sisters pc got slower some time ago and we found out that one of my nephews then 3 and a half had installed some of his favorite software (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Building instructions

(...) Yes, you can build your own cars, but the other characters have pre-defined cars (Captain Redbeard for example) - I'm wondering if there are instructions floating around for those. (...) Version 1. (...) He's 3 - 'nuf said. Matthias Jetleb (21 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: 2 player mode

(...) It works in split-screen mode. In the options menu, select different controls for Player1 and Player2. From the main menu, select two player race (or whatever it's called). Matthias Jetleb. P.S. Keep an eye out for shortcuts! (21 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Building instructions

Matthias Jetleb <Jetleb@Netcom.ca> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: usakvu4kosh1rh8c62di...4ax.com... (...) hi! the game were you build your own cars? wich racer version? wouldn't it help (,be easier and more rewarding) teaching him ldraw? tw (21 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  2 player mode

I've got a question about the original Lego Racers CD-ROM game. I picked up a copy at TRU for $5, and it didn't really come with a detailed manual (or maps of the courses). I was just wondering, how do I enable 2 player mode on the computer? Do I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Building instructions

My son's been bugging me..... Does anyone know of any building instructions for the cars featured in the Racers game? Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Re: Does Racers run on Gameboy Advance?

It should run on advance, but the graphics will retain the same proportions as the GB Color screen (unless you 'stretch' the screen with one of the 'top' R or L buttons. The reason it says Gameboy color only is 'cause the only systems out when the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.games)

  Does Racers run on Gameboy Advance?

I ordered a copy of LEGO Racers (1, not 2) for Gameboy when it was a S@H phone special a while back, as a gift. Now that I look carefully at the box, I see it saying GAMEBOY Color only. Since this came out before Gameboy Advance, does anyone know if (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.games)

  Lego man for quake 3!

Here's something fun, a Lego man player model for all of you quake 3 players! check out this link with pics: (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.games)

  USLCS Website fixed

First, this isn't Justin. I'm his brother David, webmaster of the site. I'm still waiting for my posting rights! Anyhow back to topic. The website is now fixed. (URL) is it just me or does my brother sound like a dork ;-P ) - David Radford - (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: (quick note) was: Re: USCLS is re-released!

(...) I get a page when I go to the website, unfortunately, said page doesn't display as HTML, it displays as a text file with HTML code in it. Something is wrong with the file type... Frank (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: (quick note) was: Re: USCLS is re-released!

(...) Yeah, USLCS. I was typing it pretty fast. It works on my end, and I don't have the website on my comp. And it also doesn't work in Netscape. (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.games)

  (quick note) was: Re: USCLS is re-released!

(...) ...Wouldn't that be "USLCS?" Also, the website (which is in fact uslcs) comes up "not found." best LFB (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.games)

  USCLS is re-released!

An add-on, designed for space combat, is being made at the moment. The website is (URL) those who don't know what this is, USCLS stands for Ultimate Space Lego Combat Sim. Its similar to BrikWars, but does have unique features (such as Skybases, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: anybody still playing?

(...) Hello Thomas, Trust me, I am a fan of "Dune 2000" strategy game and it is several orders of magnitude more challenging than Rock raiders. It's a shame that what is fun is just waste or losing strategy. Laser is fun. Heavy vehicules are fun. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: anybody still playing?

<snip> (...) shame (...) </snip> err yes . . . sort of . . I must admit I really like the game and do fear here's a wonderful chance Lego is dropping light heartedly. I love the design and colour schemes. It's sort of a building and science fiction (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: LEGO Loco

(...) This is the group for LEGO Loco: (URL) I admit, that area needs an overhaul.. -Suz (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  Re: New Interactive Game on LEGO.trains

(...) Hey! I'm a minifig! :) Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.games, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Interactive Game on LEGO.trains

John & All, (...) Yes, it is fun. It reminds me of the Choose Your Own Adventure books that I read when I was younger. : ) Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.games, lugnet.trains)

  New Interactive Game on LEGO.trains

I just came across a fun new game you might want to check out: (URL) slick, and it even worked using my Mac:-) -John (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.games, lugnet.trains)

  Re: anybody still playing?

(...) I just bought it. It is fun as a whole. Great graphics especially when played in 1rst person. However I wonder what is the public targeted by the game. The game is surely not for kids because of bad responsivity. Also the game is not for (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  anybody still playing?

does somebody know of a leveleditor or anything else for the game? (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: BrickHeap Wars!

(...) David and I are going to work on developing and fleshing out the BrickHeap Wars format during and after BricksWest. We're really going to learn-by-doing, and see what sorts of things work best (and don't). I imagine that we'll end up putting (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: Is this a virus?

Did you try "Explore the Lab" on top of scrren? You will see what I experienced: When I open it, I got a green screen that is similar a dos character screen, I can't go back to original LEGO page, and that screen is run on full scrren mode, is it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Is this a virus?

(...) Do you mean the "Return To LEGO" menu bar item at the upper left of the window? Works fine for me. Was this the only problem you had with the Gallidor site, or is there something more you are asking about? Give some more details... Matt (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Is this a virus?

Thanks a lot. I found that I can't back to original lego page even if I press EXIT on the top right of screen. Zhengrong (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Is this a virus?

(...) I've played it...it's a variation on Columns, with a bit of Burning Monkey Puzzle Lab thrown in. What makes you think it's a virus? (Keeping in ming that it IS a "viral" marketing campaign...but that's just marketing-speak) Matt (And why (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Racers 2

(...) I gave up and returned mine and have written a whiney letter to Lego Consumer Affairs. The original game was great, but the sequel sucked. The interface was too confusing for kids (and annoying to me, the adult), framerate was too slow, and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Brickshelf problems...

In lugnet.games (and 1 other group), Dan Boger wrote: no one know what I was thinking to post here. my apologies :) Dan (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Brickshelf problems...

(...) <snip> (...) FUT there :) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.games)

  Sector62 is about to start. All participants please read

Hi there, everyone It's Zac Soden, Galactic Mediator for Sector62, here. I'm posting now to make a couple of announcements: - The first is that Sector62 is about to begin. I'm scheduling it for Friday the 25th of January (Australian time, so for all (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact