 Games / 221
Re: (quick note) was: Re: USCLS is re-released!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 04:44:09 GMT

In lugnet.games, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  ...Wouldn't that be "USLCS?"  Also, the website (which is in fact uslcs)
  comes up "not found."

  best

  LFB

Yeah, USLCS.  I was typing it pretty fast.

It works on my end, and I don't have the website on my comp.  And it also
doesn't work in Netscape.