 Games / 226
Re: Does Racers run on Gameboy Advance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:45:23 GMT

It should run on advance, but the graphics will retain the same proportions as
the GB Color screen (unless you 'stretch' the screen with one of the 'top' R or
L buttons.  The reason it says Gameboy color only is 'cause the only systems
out when the Racers game were out were:  GB (orig.) GB pocket, & GB Color.

Jeff

In lugnet.games, Paul Ferguson writes:
I ordered a copy of LEGO Racers (1, not 2) for Gameboy
when it was a S@H phone special a while back, as a gift.

Now that I look carefully at the box, I see it saying
GAMEBOY Color only.  Since this came out before Gameboy Advance,
does anyone know if it works with Advance as well?

Thanks.