 Games / 265
Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 06:11:05 GMT

Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare Release Candidate 2 is finally here.

www.brikbattles.com

BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare is a tabletop fantasy war-game based on plastic
bricks (LEGO or other similar recommended).  The rules system is flexible and
easy to learn, yet sophisticated enough to allow competitive battles to be
fought between a diverse range of fantasy LEGO armies.

BRIK BATTLES is based upon a system where you are an army general who will then
assemble an army from a variety of available LEGO figures and pit your troops
against your opponents.  The system is designed so that you can play both minor
skirmishes with only a few miniatures or huge multi-player battles that fill an
entire room.  Games can be played on any flat surface.  Games normally include 2
to 4 players.

A day to remember indeed.  RC-2 featurs a full blown rule book complete with
graphics, illustrations, tables & lists.  Virtually everything has been
revamped.  (my disembodied thoughts have been organized)

BB:MW is now easier to understand, more direct and overall more fun to play.
Check out the downloads section for more the complete rule book.

I am currently looking for individuals / groups to playtest and help in the
development of Brik Battles.  Please let me know if you have any interest at
all.

ramus@brikbattles.com

These individuals will be crucial to bringing this game to a full and mature
state.

Please post any ideas, comments or suggestions in our forum.

Please check it out!

Thank you,

-- Ramus