 Games / 264
Re: Medieval Sea Battles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 05:59:43 GMT

Hmm, looks pretty good. I have thought about doing a medieval version of the
Pirate Game for a while. I was going to include magic also (in fact, if you
look back at this post: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=5609 ) there is a
reference to arming the ships with firecasters to replace cannon).

I'll have to allocate some time later to take a closer read of your ideas.

If we come up with a good set of rules, I'd be happy to add an appendix to
my version of the Pirate Game rules (which I have permission to distribute
in a limited fashion).

Frank

I have been thinking about adding ship / sea warfare to my game Brik Battles:
Medieval Warfare.  I would be interested in any imput / colaboration

Please check out the site.
www.brikbattles.com

Thanks,
-- Ramus